top of page
  • Writer's pictureDr Changjie Guo

Teeth Bonding for Gaps Between Teeth

A space or gap between two teeth is also called a diastema. It appears most often between the two upper front teeth.

In some cases, it may require orthodontic treatment (braces). However, in some not severe cases, simple composite bonding can be an easy, quick and much more affordable option. It's also very conservative compared to traditional veneers.


Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page